The enhanced edition of my collection, The Ephemera (2011, Infinity Plus books), is available in a variety of ebook formats from Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Smashwords.
This edition includes:
– cover art by Vincent Chong
– introduction by Hal Duncan
– a foreword by myself on the subject of ephemeral stuff
– notes on each of the stories
– three extra previously uncollected stories (The Gubbins, The Last Note Of The Song and The One Millionth Smile)
– and a brand new story (Crow’s Steps) written especially for this edition.
The original imprint (2006, Elastic Press) is sold out.
British Fantasy Award finalist in 2007
‘…an inventive, versatile and luminous debut. A cabinet of curiosities crammed with well-crafted, richly textured and utterly absorbing stories.’ Andy Hedgecock, Interzone
‘…a very strong collection, well worth buying and reading, not once but many times.’
‘…every one of the stories in the book is a gem.’
Sci-Fi Online (and an interview)
‘…a collection of characters that stay in the mind, fixed in brilliantly vivid images, well after reading. Highly recommended.’
whispers of wickedness