Doing a bit of blog archaeology recently reminded me of an occasional feature that I used to throw out in the hope of sharing a few music suggestions (without putting in the effort of actually writing a review or anything). It’s a snapshot of what happens to be in my musical sphere on any given day; a wodge ten songs in a row starting with the same letter plucked from my alphabetically arranged playlist. Or something.
Anyway, it’s all good stuff (even the slightly cringeworthy stuff – nothing’s quietly hidden here). You really ought to check these out.
Without further ado, here are today’s Songs In The Key Of: A
- Animals – How To Swim
- Ankle Shackles – King Creosote
- Annie O – McGillvary Wolf
- Antelope – Diagrams
- Anvil Everything – White Denim
- Anyone – The Feeling
- Anyone Out There – Duran Duran
- Anyone’s Ghost – The National
- Anything You Want Dear – Zeus
- Anywhere I Lay My Head – Tom Waits
EDIT: Now with Spotify playlist (at least the songs that are on Spotify) Songs In The Key Of A 1114